Want a bit of change from bannan bread? I’ve got a recipe I know you will all love! This recipe is SO easy and quick and SO delicious! After I put these on my instagram story everyone was asking for the recips so I thought I would tell you all.
I even managed to get all the ingredients during lockdown. WIN! I definetly haven’t invented this recipe whoever did is a genius and deserves some kind of award. I saw it while getting lost in an instagram worm hole (aren’t we all there these days?) and people wanted to know so hear I am to tell…
2 packs of oreos
Half a pack of cream cheese (roughly 100grams)
200g any chocolate you like (can be white, dark, milk ANYTHING)
1) Pop the Oreos in a blender, if you invested in a Nutribullet a few years ago, I find this is perfect and you can do it in two batches.
2) Then pop your blended Oreos in a bowl and add the cream cheese, mix together.
3) When mixed, roll the mixture into tablespoon sized balls and put them on a tray lined with baking parchment. It makes around 12/15 balls, but again you can make them as big or small as you would like.
4) Then pop them in the freezer.
5) Leave your balls in the freezer for about half an hour, and towards the end of this time, melt the chocolate.
6) When the chocolate is melted get your balls out the freezer and dip each one in the melted chocolate and put back on the baking paper. TOP TIP.. keep your chocolate ontop of the hot water for this because the cold Oreo balls chill the melted chocolate.
7) Pop back in the freezer to set.
8) After an hour they are done, store in the fridge and try to not eat them all at once.
Let me know if you make these and if you do tag me on instagram so I can see!
Stay Safe guys!